Terms & Conditions
By Shopping at Shoes.co.uk you agree to the following terms and conditions Distance Selling
Our terms and conditions comply with UK legislation, including the new Distance Selling Regulations and are designed to ensure that all of our customers can shop easily and with confidence with shoes.co.uk. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We are not responsible to you if you are unable to access our Internet service for any reason that is beyond our control.
Shoes.co.uk Ltd owns all rights to the design of, the images and all of the information provided on our website, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights protect them. Shoes.co.uk, its logo and all of our imagery are registered trademarks. You must not copy or use any of the information provided by our website for any other purpose than for the purchase of footwear from us.
Accepting orders and security
Before we accept your order we may use the information you have given to us, or we already hold about you, or which we receive from any enquiry we may make to confirm your identity. This assists us to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
Shoes.co.uk may contain links to third party websites or services which are not operated by our company. In these instances Shoes.co.uk is not responsible for the content as it is not controlled by us. You must refer to the destination terms and conditions to ascertain you rights.
Delivery and Liability
We will send you an automated e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. We reserve the right to decline your order. In which case you will be contacted to seek an alternative payment method.
We endeavour to deliver all items within the time scales given, however we are reliant on third party carriers and cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by a delay.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your usage or inability to use this website. This includes fraudulent access to, or alteration of transactions or information provided which is not controlled by us. We will not be responsible for any loss of your profits, costs incurred or any other losses which have not been caused directly by us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shoes.co.uk Ltd, its directors, officers, employees and affiliates from any and all third party claims, damages, liability and/or costs (including, but not limited to legal fees), arising from, without limitation, your use of Shoes.co.uk's services, your breach of the Terms and Conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
Printing & Pricing Errors
We try to be very competitive with our prices but should a product be listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price. (Errors and Omissions Accepted.
We use a professional photographer to take our images and in some instances photo colours are adapted for the web. We cannot be held responsible if the colour you buy is not exactly as it appears in the flesh.
All prices are in £s sterling, inclusive of VAT at 20% and exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charge is specified on the delivery section of this website.
We accept most major credit and debit cards these include Visa, MasterCard, electron, Solo and Switch. We will require cardholder's full details including name, address and telephone number as registered with the bank. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. we cannot accept payment by any other methods e.g. Cheque or postal orders. We reserve the right to cancel your order if for any reason we deem the transaction to be fraudulent and in this instance your debit card will be refunded.
We have made every effort to photograph every item that comes into stock however sometimes this is not immediately possible and we need to rely on a third party (i.e. Manufacturers, Brochures) for descriptions. SHOES.CO.UK LTD is not responsible for these images or specifications in this instance. Further information can be found on suppliers' websites.
These terms and conditions must be interpreted under the laws of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions may change without prior notice and will not affect your statutory rights.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase on-line products.
The prices quoted on this website are valid for internet sales only.
Exchanges are free - return postage is paid if you use our freepost label up to 2 pairs - outbound postage is also free. Returns are free for full price items - where the item is in the sale or a voucher code has been used we will deduct £2.95 to pay for the return postage. (see our delivery/returns page)
SHOES.CO.UK LTD will not be under any liability whatsoever in the event that the company is prevented or delayed from supplying or making delivery of any Goods by any reason or cause beyond our control.
Voucher codes are the discount code we offer to particular groups of customers. The percentage discount varies depending on the individual promotion. Each voucher code has a unique expiry date and is not valid on the website after this date. Please note that a voucher discount code can not be used on any line which has already been discounted. Also the percentage discount or value only applies to the selling price of the shoes and does not apply to the cost of delivery. For vouchers for a monetary value we can only offer this against the legitimate purchase on a pair of shoes and the voucher has no value away from this website. No change will be given for any voucher code sales.
We are not responsible for Voucher Codes taken from third party sites, if you attempt to use a code taken from a voucher code site you do so at your own risk and its failure to give you the quoted discount has nothing to do with Shoes.co.uk.
Shoes.co.uk may offer free gift promotions. Under the terms of the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002 free gifts linked to the purchase of a particular product or a specified value form part of that purchase contract. In the event that you wish to return that purchase, then the free gift must be returned to us at the same time.
We try very hard to provide high quality customer service but we are only human and we do make mistakes, (we promise though that if we do, we will do our best to put them right).
We take complaints very seriously indeed. If you do wish to complain then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 941 2802 - 9.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days.
Alternatively write to us at:
Complaints Shoes.co.uk 7 The Firs Bowdon Cheshire WA142TG
Pigley Stairs Ltd
Shoes.co.uk, the domain name, is licensed from Pigley Stairs Ltd for use by Shoes.co.uk Ltd . Any questions regarding the ownership of the site or any part of it can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Shoes.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the rules of this competition without giving notice. This is the only place where these rules will be published and any changes made for any reason whatsoever will be posted here.
- Employees of Shoes.co.uk, any person connected Shoes.co.uk including their immediate family are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If Shoes.co.uk discovers multiple entries from one individual, or finds out that automated software has been used to enter more than once including under different aliases than Shoes.co.uk reserves the right to chose an alternative winner.
- All entries must include title, name, address, phone number, and email address. Participant's details will be maintained securely for in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition starts each month on the 1st and closing at midnight on the last day of the month.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition ends. If the winner cannot be contacted within this 14 days then a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize is in the form of £100 worth of shoes selected from the Shoes.co.uk website - If a particular selection is not available then the winner will be asked to make an alternative selection and Shoes.co.uk takes no responsibility if a selection is out of stock.
- Entry is free and is open to all residents in the UK. Entry can only be made online at Shoes.co.uk
- Shoes.co.uk may require the prizewinner to appear in reasonable publicity and Shoes.co.uk reserves the right to use the details stored of any winner in any publicity.
- The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Shoes.co.uk.
- Shoes.co.uk reserve the right not to enter in to any correspondence arising from any matters concerning the competition.
- For Facebook competitions these are run by Shoes.co.uk Ltd and in no way are endorsed or sponsored by facebook.