Affiliate Programs - Do you own a website or blog that is footwear related?
Shoes.co.uk is the destination for fashion footwear buyers in the UK. We sell a wide range of brands and are adding more every week. The site attracts a high level of visibility through our organic ranking in search engines but we want to maximise our number of visitors and will reward affiliates for sending us paying customers.
With our carefully chosen selection of products you will achieve a high level of conversion from the traffic that you send us.
The brands we sell will have wide ranging appeal for both women and men with a huge range of styles on offer from the top selling brands. You will achieve your best conversions by advertising our brand name and presenting our links, either textual or banner ads, in context.
Women's - Hush Puppies, Fly London, Sebago, Lotus, Iron Fist, Rieker, Rohde, United Nude, Unze, ...........
Men's - Base London, Azor, Sebago, Henri Lloyd, Sperry Topsider, Fly London, Wrangler, Chatham, Duffs, Front, Hush Puppies, Keen.............
Children's - Lelli Kelly, Fly London, Kickers ......
Handbags - Red Or Dead, Irregular Choice, Pure, Unze.......
The brands on our website have an average selling price excess of £75. This means that you will achieve a high level of commission per sale. Experience tells us that many customers buy more than one pair of shoes from us, pushing your average basket up even further!
Shoes.co.uk Affiliate Programs
You can join the Shoes.co.uk affiliate program by linking to us through Affiliate Future, (AF). You can find the website at www.affiliatefuture.co.uk. We will auto-accept all affiliates who have joined through the AF network but we do reserve the right to cancel your membership of our program if we find that you have been unethical in procuring visitors to our website. Any website that we find involved in unethical linking will be automatically removed from the program and all accrued commission will be held pending investigation by ourselves.
You can also join our program on Linkshare here www.linkshare.co.uk which we joined recently to widen our exposure. You will find the links and reporting sections on Linkshare more detailed and the tools and widgets very useful but really the choice is yours.
Entry Level - Up to £250 sales per month 5%
Level 1 - From £250 - £500 sales per month 6%
Level 2 - From £500 to £1000 sales per month 7%
Level 3 - Over £1000 sales per month 10%
Cookie Window: 30 Days.
How is the sale tracked?
You place an affiliate link on your website which can be either a piece of text, (ie 'Shoes.co.uk'), or a banner from our bank of image links on AF. When a visitor to your site clicks on our link, we place a cookie on their computer. If the visitor places an order then AF match your affiliate id with the customer id the commission is automatically triggered and credited to your affiliate account on AF.
We will confirm commission within 7 days of the confirmed purchase but will only reverse commission where a fraudulent transaction has taken place. Whilst we use secure servers, Thawte and HSBC's secure CPI technology, it is inevitable that some fraud will take place so please understand this.
Linking to us/restrictions
We offer a simple html text link that you can vary if you wish and also a number of fully branded banners. We have always found that the best way is to sell our website is in context so for example, if you are selling Firetrap clothing then use a Firetrap or related link so that your visitors will actually be interested in what we have to offer.
If you as a company use any form of software to generate clicks or require clicks to be a condition of entry to your site or part of any competition or included in any bundled software issued by your company then we will cancel your membership and revoke all commissions immediately. Example: 180 solutions. We want visitors to your site to visit us because they are interested in buying from us and not because they have been sent to us unwittingly!
PPC and Linking Policy
Affiliates are not permitted to bid on the name 'Shoes.co.uk' or any misspelling or derivatives. Of course we cannot stop you bidding on the word 'Shoes' but we would advise you not to because of the very high cost!
No Direct linking to Shoes.co.uk is permitted so please set up a landing page on your own website should you wish to.
For any queries about Affiliate Marketing please email:
Marina Affiliate Plan
Marinas around the UK have been sent a poster detailing how they can earn money by selling Shoes.co.uk's stock. This is a limted time offer expiring at the end of December 2012 rewarding the Marina owner for each sale made when a customer uses a unique voucher code displayed at the Mariina to whom a specific custom poster has been issued.
1. A £5 reward will be triggered by each sucessful sale made over 1 pair for a minumum value of £50 per pair.
2. A payment will be made at the end of December 2012 for each successful sale made less any returns processed during that period.
3. Cheques will be made payable to the Marina owner who must be confirmed in writing by the Marina prior to payment.
4. Telephone orders will also count and added to the successful pair count by Shoes.co.uk staff.
5. Marinas may check their balance at any time and make enquiries using the special email address email@example.com
6. Shoes.co.uk reserve the right to refuse payment should any fraudulent activity be detected.
7. Marinas must not reveal Shoes.co.uk discount codes in any other way than by displaying their unique poster at their premesis or by word of mouth, for example on any public forums, internet bulletin boards or any other printed material - to increase their sales. This will result in the particular voucher to be discontinued - new vouchers will only be issued at Shoes.co.uk's discretion. Shoes.co.uk uses sophisticated 'listening software' to detect voucher code revelation on the internet.
8. Shoes.co.uk operates a fair usage policy and will always discuss issues that particular marinas may have in relation to the voucher.